Enterprise Implementation Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for guiding enterprise clients from initial implementation through successful adoption of FI360 software solutions.
- Lead the development and execution of enterprise implementation plans in conjunction with product management and national account directors including software configurations, data aggregation across recordkeepers and custodians, user setup, training programs, custom development requests and other related items.
- Coordinate enterprise client’s transition from legacy products such as Toolkit for Advisors, FiRM and IPS AdvisorPro into to our new software solutions.
- Conduct demonstrations (individually or in conjunction with National Account Directors) to enterprise points of contact, both in-person and via screen share
- Conduct custom webinars (individually or in conjunction with National Account Directors) for groups of financial services professionals or other end-users within an enterprise.
- Serve as primary support for any enterprise points of contact regarding implementation, integration setup, adding/removing users or the software in general
- Monitor enterprise activity and routinely summarize the data for discussion with product management and national account directors so that growth strategies can be formulated.
- Train Fi360 Development Consultants and Client Engagement Team members on enterprise configurations.
- Assist with the establishment, maintenance and advisor mapping associated with data integration providers.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of customized enterprise collateral, including landing pages, factsheets, and videos.
- Assist Fi360 Client Engagement team members on escalated end-user support issues.
- Assist with file delivery and ongoing support of our Fiduciary Score data license clients.
- Attend enterprise conferences/events represent Fi360 as a product expert.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Reports to: V.P. Product Management
- 1+ years financial services and/or enterprise SaaS experience
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role such as client success, support or sales
- Good knowledge of Fi360 products is preferred; specifically, the Fi360 Fiduciary Focus Toolkit, but not required
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills