Fi360 Stable Value Vision
What is Fi360 Stable Value Vision?
Stable value funds represent 12 percent of all DC plan assets, and are in almost 50 percent of all DC plans.¹ And yet stable value funds are rarely evaluated by the advisor due to a lack of knowledge or information.
Fi360 Stable Value Vision enables advisors to evaluate stable value funds, and produce internal and client-facing reports summarizing the analysis.
Interested in becoming a super fiduciary? Check out our software pricing bundle!
- Signiﬁcantly reduces the time spent scouring the web for factsheets and data on stable value funds
- Strengthens advisor credibility by positioning them as a knowledgeable resource for this nuanced analysis
- Streamlines the comparison process by providing a consistent data and report layout across funds
- Provides ﬂexibility to conﬁgure the evaluation criteria that is used to rate the funds based on the plan's needs
Access & Subscriptions
- Individual advisor licenses can be bundled with our investment monitoring software (at a reduced cost) or purchased stand-alone.
- Enterprise licenses available for broker-dealers, home offices, RIA aggregators, and providers/DCIOs
- 54 stable value funds updated quarterly.2
- Includes the three core types of stable value funds; Pooled / General Account/ Separate Account
- Data represents 29 stable value fund managers and $600+BB AUM2
Let’s get started! Fill out the form to schedule a demo.
Or, if you’d like additional information or assistance with your purchase, we’re here to help! Fill out the form and a member of the Fi360 team will be in touch.
¹ Stable Value FAQ, Stable Value Investment Association (SVIA) website
2Data as of Q2 2020. For a current listing of all funds, please visit www.ﬁ360.com/stablevaluefundlist