What is AIF® Training?
Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®) Training prepares investment professionals and others managing investments on behalf of others to carry out their fiduciary responsibilities. Students who have completed training may sit for the AIF® Exam and become a candidate for the AIF® Designation.
Reasons to Become an AIF® Designee
- Meet your legal obligations by applying Fi360’s Prudent Practices® and investment procedures with your wealth, retirement and foundation and endowment clients
- Reduce business risks through documentation of fiduciary best practices
- Increase your business efficiency, effectiveness and earning potential by adopting a consistent repeatable process
- Earn credibility and distinction in the marketplace as a fiduciary specialist
- Join an elite professional community of over 11,000 AIF® Designees
Our Capstone course is a combination of online and classroom training with an exam administered at the end of the classroom portion. We host Capstone classes throughout the year and across the country. Check out our calendar for a full list of events.
Our Self-Paced Online course is available on demand to be completed within 90 days of purchase. The exam is administered online in coordination with a proctor.
Introduction to the fundamentals of fiduciary responsibility
Organizing a client engagement for success
Formalizing an investment strategy
Implementing the investment strategy and conducting due diligence
Monitoring investment results, fees and providers
Let’s get started! Visit the Fi360 Platform to create an account and purchase your training.
Or, if you’d like additional information or assistance with your purchase, we’re here to help! Fill out the form and a member of the Fi360 team will be in touch.
Additional Information including terms of purchase, tips for study and CE requirements
can be found here.
§ Fi360 partners with many organizations to provide AIF® Designation training to their advisors. Fill out the form to find out if you qualify for any discounts.