RFP Director is your guide to the retirement plan service provider search and selection process.
We have helped retirement plan advisors conduct over 5,800 service provider RFPs, ranging from start-ups to $10 billion plans. RFP Director can be used for 401(k), 403(b), Defined Benefit, 457 and Cash-Balance Plans.
Built from the ground up to work the way advisors work, RFP Director is designed to provide a digital experience for servicing the process of requesting and analyzing bids from retirement plan service providers.
Provider Search & Screening
The process of objectively comparing different Service Providers can be a laborious task in just the efforts to obtain accurate and current data. RFP Director makes this easy by capturing data from each Service Provider and allowing you to easily compare over 260 data-points side by side.
- Screen Retirement Service Providers using our database of over 260 provider capabilities.
- Customize screening criteria to fit any scenario
- Save screening criteria templates for future use
- Generate Provider Screening Reports to review with clients
- Access Provider standardized marketing material and value propositions online
- Go straight from screening to inviting selected providers to your RFP
RFP Generation & Distribution
Your time is incredibly valuable, so why waste it? We specifically designed RFP Director to ensure that the process of creating and distributing Provider RFPs is easy, simple, and fast. Getting your RFP out-the-door only takes a few steps, and then you can get back to spending your time where it matters, with your clients.
- Setting up your opportunity is completed in a few simple steps
- Request a full RFP or benchmarking
- Request full pricing (with a line-up) or required revenue only.
- Leverage standard questions into your RFP
- Create custom questions to address specific client needs
- Include attachments when sending RFP invitations
- Create templates for all configuration steps for even faster setup
- Include your preferred or local provider representative into your RFP invitation
- Create simple or extensive RFPs to fit your various clients' needs
Online RFP Review
Managing the proposals you receive when conducting a provider RFP is a major and time-consuming task itself. Between reviewing proposals, attempting to decode complex fee structures, and staying on top of each Provider, countless hours are wasted. RFP Director gives you online proposal review so you can stay on top of every moving piece and not spend weeks of your time.
- Response dashboard for up-to-date status at a glance
- Access Provider proposal submissions online
- Providers can submit updated and edited proposals per your request
- Generate comprehensive Proposal Analysis Reports
- Analyze all provider proposal components side-by-side, apples-to-apples
- Review summarized and detailed pricing analysis
- Proposal evaluation framework to support Plan Sponsor decision making
Whether you are an individual advisor or working on a team, there is pricing to fit your needs. Fill out the form and a member of the Fi360 Solutions team will be able to provide you with a personalized demo and explain your options - including special software suite pricing.
Looking for an enterprise-wide solution?
Banks, TPAs, Recordkeepers, and Asset Managers, please email Fi360Enterprise@broadridge.com.