PTE 2020-02, IRA Rollovers and Beyond: How to Comply by the Deadline
Jason Roberts, CEO, Pension Resource Institute
Steve Niehoff, COO, Pension Resource Institute
John Faustino, Head of Fi360, Broadridge Fi360 Solutions
Dave Palascak, Software Product Manager, Broadridge Fi360 Solutions
September 15, 2021
In response to the DOL’s PTE 2020-02, financial institutions and investment professionals will need to address new IRA rollover and account transfer requirements. Join us for this webinar to learn how to prepare your firm for the coming changes*.
At a high level, this webinar reviews PTE 2020-02 requirements for financial institutions and investment professionals, including:
- How to analyze ERISA plan/IRA transfers, most commonly IRA rollovers, with a fiduciary standard of care
- What factors are required to be considered and what additional factors may be considered relevant to the client’s best interest
- Options on how to document and disclose details of each ERISA plan/IRA transfer analysis
- Best practices on performing an annual retrospective review to detect violations and achieve compliance
* Note: The Department of Labor recently extended the December 20, 2021 deadline referenced in this presentation. Learn more.