Reigniting Financial Wellness Conversations
Date: March 2, 2023
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
SECURE Act 2.0 has reignited conversations around financial wellness and the financial opportunities your clients can take advantage of. With provisions like an increase in the RMD age requirement, your clients may not even realize how the legislation impacts their financial life. Join this session to learn about the key changes your clients need to understand and how you can best communicate them to your clients.
The presenters will also reveal the results of a recent Broadridge investor and financial advisor trends study. You’ll see industry insights around how investors want to learn and receive communications from their advisor.
By the end of the session, attendees will:
- Understand SECURE Act 2.0 and its most significant provisions from their clients’ perspectives
- Get to know key communication opportunities for engaging with existing clients
- Obtain a clear view of the driving forces shifting client communication preferences
- See 2023 digital trends data and how it is expected to evolve for years to come
- Gain insight into what some of the industry’s best advisors are thinking about when nurturing their clients
Attendees will also get a look at technology that is designed to engage with clients most effectively. Don’t miss an opportunity to see how industry leading advisors are approaching the market in 2023.
This webinar is currently pending approval for one (1) hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit for Fi360, CFP Board, and IWI.