Financial literacy challenges – where do we start?
Date: March 9, 2023
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
“Most of America today has absolutely no money, if you look at it.” – Suze Orman
Today as a country, we are facing major challenges and headwinds related to financial literacy, undertanding and management. This session will help us understand the current state of financial literacy in the U.S., analyze the underlying factors contributing to lack of understanding and discuss practical ideas to improve financial literacy.
- Following this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand how Americans are faring with their finances and savings
- See where Americans are falling short with financial literacy
- Consider what may be driving the lack of urgency to address personal finances
- Consider ways to help address those who need assistance with finances
This webinar is currently pending approval for one (1) hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit for Fi360, CFP Board, and IWI.