Case Studies in Retirement Income: The Plan Sponsor Perspective
Date: March 14, 2023
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
In-plan retirement income solutions took a major step forward with the enactment of the SECURE Act in 2019, but even before the SECURE Act, plan sponsors began the successful implementation of in-plan solutions. This webinar will feature two plan sponsors that have implemented in-plan retirement income solutions. Though they approached it in a different way, they will share the challenges and opportunities that in-plan solutions presented to their participant community.
Following this Webinar, participants will be able to:
- Methods for communicating with the plan sponsor, particularly focusing on in-plan retirement income solutions
- Ways to manage complex change with the fiduciary committee
- The importance of the qualified default investment alternative (QDIA)
- Strategies for getting to the heart of what participants really want (and need) for a successful retirement
- Approaches to ensure a successful retirement income implementation
This webinar is currently pending approval for one (1) hour of Continuing Education (CE) credit for Fi360, CFP Board, and IWI.