Technical Product Analyst
Position Summary: Fi360 is looking for a self-motivated Technical Product Analyst with experience working in an Agile Scrum environment. You will be working with multiple Scrum teams to enhance and/or develop applications within our SaaS platform known as the Fi360 Enterprise Platform. Your main responsibilities will include researching and identifying business line needs to create and prioritize requirements in the form of User Stories.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Decompose the product or feature vision into a number of User Stories which will make up the Product Backlog.
- Participate in all aspects of the development process including planning, refinement, review and retrospectives.
- Work with the Fi360 Enterprise Platform Stakeholders to maintain consistency throughout the platform.
- Work closely with the Scrum Master(s) and development team(s), to ensure the right items are focused on during the development process. Will be the primary point of contact for questions from the team(s) and is empowered to make decisions.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Extensive / Considerable knowledge of:
- Agile and Scrum philosophy and practical application of Agile and Scrum
- Relevant technologies related to SaaS applications
- Stakeholder communication and engagement
- Some / limited knowledge of:
- Requirements gathering tools such as: Jira, Rally or VersionOne
- Wireframing software such as Balsamiq mockups (nice to have)
- Ability to:
- Gain consensus with your team
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members, stakeholders and management
- Develop and drive concepts from design to delivery
- Maintain release goals while maintaining quarterly release schedules and set resources
- Minimum Educational Level Required: University / college degree, with 3-5 years of industry relevant experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Minimum Experience Level Required: 3-5 years of experience as a Product/Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Able to perform duties without direct supervision.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, on multiple tasks.
- Ability to perform tasks as directed by Product Management and/or the Fi360 Cloud Platform Product Owner
- Ability to lead 1-2 Scrum teams in a Product Ownership capacity
Certificates and Licenses:
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CPO) (optional)