Stable Value Navigator
What is Stable Value Navigator?
Stable value funds represent 12 percent of all DC plan assets, and are in almost 50 percent of all DC plans.¹ And yet stable value funds are the least understood and evaluated fund in an investment lineup. Tap into the largest stable value database available for advisor use with Stable Value Navigator. With over 55 stable value funds representing over 30 stable value fund managers and $450 billion in AUM, this tool allows for the side-by-side evaluation of funds, providing a detailed comparative analysis of most stable value offerings.
Interested in becoming a super fiduciary? Check out our software pricing bundle!
- Evaluation criteria and data specific for what’s important in stable value fund analysis.
- Filter funds by product type, active/passive investment strategy, and platform availability.
- Professional online and report presentation that goes beyond typical spreadsheet analysis.
- In-depth, five-page fund profiles included for each stable value investment.
- Educational material and definitions provided for both advisors and plan sponsors.
- All stable value investment data is collected from investment providers quarterly.
Access & Subscriptions
For Plan Advisors:
Individual subscription access available for Plan Advisors. No subscription to any other product is required.
For Other Industry Groups:
Enterprise licenses available for B/Ds, home-offices, RIA aggregators, and Providers / DCIOs.
Let’s get started! Fill out the form to schedule a demo.
Or, if you’d like additional information or assistance with your purchase, we’re here to help! Fill out the form and a member of the Fi360 team will be in touch.
¹ Stable Value FAQ, Stable Value Investment Association (SVIA) website