Have an idea for the fi360 blog?
Send us your question or comment
Subscribe to the fi360 Blog
Stay Connected to fi360
- Designee Posting
- fi360 Conference
- Fiduciary Basics
- Fiduciary Corner
- Fiduciary Excellence
- Fiduciary Links
- Fiduciary Q&A
- Fund Analysis
- Great Sources of Information
- In the News
- Putting Process into Practice
- Regulatory Update
- Spotlight on Designations
- Spotlight on Practices
- What's new at fi360?
- PRI Policy Brief Re: Updated Impact Analysis of November Elections on DOL Fiduciary Rule
- Congratulations to the fi360 Article Competition winner!
- fi360 Fiduciary Talk 39: What the Election Means for Advisors and the Fiduciary Standard
- The Importance of Using Prudent Practices in Today’s Lawsuit-filled Environment
- DOL Rule Change Forces Due Diligence Process Makeover
Posted by fi360 AIFA Designee, Jason C. Roberts, Esq. on November 23, 2016 in Great Sources of Information
Immediately following the November 8th election, PRI released a Policy Brief describing potential impacts to the Department of Labor (DOL) Fiduciary Rule. This second brief contains updated information, as the situation and our understanding, continues to evolve.
Posted by fi360 on November 03, 2016 in Great Sources of Information
Congratulations to the fi360 Article Competition winner!
Posted by fi360 on November 01, 2016 in Great Sources of Information
What the Election Means for Advisors and the Fiduciary Standard
Posted by Carlos Panksep on October 27, 2016 in Spotlight on Practices
Litigation risk is rising for retirement plan fiduciaries. A few large law firms have become particularly adept at finding flaws in the fiduciary practices of plan sponsors and their financial service providers.
DOL Rule Change Forces Due Diligence Process Makeover. Cut the RFP Burden by 75% with Three Key Questions.
Posted by fi360 AIFA Designee, Al Otto on October 19, 2016 in Great Sources of Information
For retirement plan sponsors, the risks of choosing the wrong investment advisor or consultant just became a lot greater.