Take your credibility to the next level
The AIFA® training is a 3-day instructor-led seminar that prepares participants to conduct fiduciary assessments on a plan or firms' conformance to legal and regulatory obligations associated with the fiduciary standard and professional best practices.
WHAT YOU WILL GET OUT OF THE COURSE
- Become an Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst® (AIFA®) designee
- Ability to implement the prudent investment processes for investment stewards, advisors, and managers
- Perform fiduciary assessments to verify or certify an entity's conformity to a "Global Fiduciary Standard of Excellence"
- Certify and assess institutional assessments
Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst® (AIFA®) Designation Training is a 3-day classroom course that prepares designees to conduct fiduciary assessments on a plan or firms' conformance to the Practices.
The course consists of team and individual exercises coupled with team presentations of exercise findings and conclusions. All class participation, including group and individual exercises, carry weight in the grading process. The course culminates with an accreditation exam for those wishing to obtain the AIFA designation. Here is the agenda for the typical class.
There are five requirements for attaining the AIFA® credential:
- Attain the AIF® designation
- Enroll in and complete the AIFA® Training
- Pass the AIFA® Assessment
- Meet the experience requirement
- Submit the application and dues
PROVIDED WITH THE COURSE
- Comprehensive desk reference manual (contains program slides, pertinent readings)
- Pertinent electronic files and documents that can be utilized upon return to your office
TRAINING REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY