Have an idea for the fi360 blog?
Send us your question or comment
Subscribe to the fi360 Blog
Stay Connected to fi360
- Designee Posting
- fi360 Conference
- Fiduciary Basics
- Fiduciary Corner
- Fiduciary Excellence
- Fiduciary Links
- Fiduciary Q&A
- Fund Analysis
- Great Sources of Information
- In the News
- Putting Process into Practice
- Regulatory Update
- Spotlight on Designations
- Spotlight on Practices
- What's new at fi360?
- Cybersecurity: 6 Steps to Build Your Fiduciary Readiness
- fi360 Fiduciary Talk 34: Target Date Funds and How They Are Used in QDIAs
- fi360 Fiduciary Talk 33: Collective Investment Trusts Capturing Assets and Attention
- 2nd Quarter 2016 Markets in Review
- Continuity and Succession Planning: Because bad things happen to good advisories
Posted by fi360 on August 25, 2016 in
How prepared is your practice for a cyberattack? Is cybersecurity important to your practice or is it an after thought? Do you view cybersecurity as part of your fiduciary duties?
Posted by fi360 on August 16, 2016 in
Blaine and Duane discuss the rapid growth of TDFs as QDIAs, how advisors should consider whether TDFs make sense for their client, and how to compare TDF products.
Posted by fi360 on July 28, 2016 in
In this podcast, fi360 Executive Chairman Blaine Aikin and Chief Product & Strategy Officer John Faustino discuss how CITs work, trends relating to CITs that will be important for investment fiduciaries to follow, and how to think about them when conducting due diligence.
Posted by Matthew Wolniewicz, Chief Revenue Officer, fi360 Inc. on July 25, 2016 in
2nd Quarter 2016 Markets in Review
Posted by Robin Green, Ann Schleck & Co. Head of Research on July 15, 2016 in
SEC has proposed a new rule that requires advisors to have a documented continuity and succession plan in place