Have an idea for the fi360 blog?
Send us your question or comment
Subscribe to the fi360 Blog
Stay Connected to fi360
- Designee Posting
- fi360 Conference
- Fiduciary Basics
- Fiduciary Corner
- Fiduciary Excellence
- Fiduciary Links
- Fiduciary Q&A
- Fund Analysis
- Great Sources of Information
- In the News
- Putting Process into Practice
- Regulatory Update
- Spotlight on Designations
- Spotlight on Practices
- What's new at fi360?
- fi360 Fiduciary Talk 37: A Fiduciary Angle to Business Continuity?
- fi360 Fiduciary Talk 36: Changes to the SEC Liquidity Rules for Money Market Funds
- Cybersecurity: 6 Steps to Build Your Fiduciary Readiness
- fi360 Fiduciary Talk 34: Target Date Funds and How They Are Used in QDIAs
- fi360 Fiduciary Talk 35: The Impact of DOL’s Fiduciary Rule on Suitability Requirements
Posted by on September 09, 2016 in
As a fiduciary, should all advisors have emergency plans to deal with the unexpected? Blaine and Duane discuss recent state and SEC actions on business continuity rules and the case being made by the SEC to tie the rule to fiduciary duties.
Posted by fi360 on September 09, 2016 in
Duane and Blaine discuss the SEC's liquidity rules for money market funds and what the rule means for advisors.
Posted by fi360 on August 25, 2016 in
How prepared is your practice for a cyberattack? Is cybersecurity important to your practice or is it an after thought? Do you view cybersecurity as part of your fiduciary duties?
Posted by fi360 on August 16, 2016 in
Blaine and Duane discuss the rapid growth of TDFs as QDIAs, how advisors should consider whether TDFs make sense for their client, and how to compare TDF products.
Posted by fi360 on August 04, 2016 in
Blaine and Duane discuss how the DOL's final fiduciary rule impacts advisors who have been operating under suitability requirements associated with insurance and securities laws.