Have an idea for the Fi360 blog?
Send us your question or comment
Subscribe to the Fi360 Blog
Stay Connected to Fi360
- Designee Posting
- fi360 Conference
- Fiduciary Basics
- Fiduciary Corner
- Fiduciary Excellence
- Fiduciary Links
- Fiduciary Q&A
- Fund Analysis
- Great Sources of Information
- In the News
- Putting Process into Practice
- Regulatory Update
- Spotlight on Designations
- Spotlight on Practices
- What's new at fi360?
- Fi360 Fiduciary Talk 47: Filling the void in guaranteed retirement income
- Fi360 Fiduciary Talk 46: Fiduciary duties of elected officials
- Fi360 and American Funds Establish Integration Relationship
- Fi360 Fiduciary Talk 45: Fiduciary Rule scores victory in Texas
- Fi360 Declares March 23 National Fiduciary Day
Viewing posts in the Designee Posting category.
The ultimate decision of the Supreme Court in this ERISA fee litigation case will have a lasting impact on how we understand the fiduciary duty to monitor. In this guest post from AIFA designee Roger Levy, read why fi360's Prudent Practices say the standard for monitoring an investment is as stringent as the standard used to select an investment.