Have an idea for the Fi360 blog?
Send us your question or comment
Subscribe to the Fi360 Blog
Stay Connected to Fi360
- Designee Posting
- fi360 Conference
- Fiduciary Basics
- Fiduciary Corner
- Fiduciary Excellence
- Fiduciary Links
- Fiduciary Q&A
- Fund Analysis
- Great Sources of Information
- In the News
- Putting Process into Practice
- Regulatory Update
- Spotlight on Designations
- Spotlight on Practices
- What's new at fi360?
- Fi360 Fiduciary Talk 47: Filling the void in guaranteed retirement income
- Fi360 Fiduciary Talk 46: Fiduciary duties of elected officials
- Fi360 and American Funds Establish Integration Relationship
- Fi360 Fiduciary Talk 45: Fiduciary Rule scores victory in Texas
- Fi360 Declares March 23 National Fiduciary Day
Viewing posts in the Advocacy category.
On Wednesday, we discussed on the blog the anticipated SEC issuance of a formal request for information on the costs and benefits of imposing a uniform standard of conduct for investment advisers and broker-dealers. Two days later, the SEC made that blog timely by issuing its new release, “Duties of Brokers, Dealers, and Investment Advisers.” Let’s consider some things that small-firm investment fiduciaries can do to contribute to the process.