Have an idea for the fi360 blog?
Send us your question or comment
Subscribe to the fi360 Blog
Stay Connected to fi360
- Designee Posting
- fi360 Conference
- Fiduciary Basics
- Fiduciary Corner
- Fiduciary Excellence
- Fiduciary Links
- Fiduciary Q&A
- Fund Analysis
- Great Sources of Information
- In the News
- Putting Process into Practice
- Regulatory Update
- Spotlight on Designations
- Spotlight on Practices
- What's new at fi360?
- Podcast: Talk 31 - DOL Rule from a Sales vs. Advisory Cultural Perspective
- Under new fiduciary rule, DOL has reason to pay attention to reverse churning
- Podcast: Talk 30 - An interview with Sheri Fitts, President at Shoe Fitts Marketing
- Podcast: Talk 29 - An interview with Scott Reed, CEO at Hardy Reed
- Podcast: Talk 28 - An interview with Gary Sutherland, CEO of NAPLIA, and Paul Smith, SVP of NAPLIA
Posted by fi360 on June 27, 2016 in
Sales and advisory organizations are fundamentally different. That is the premise of the Labor Department's new conflict-of-interest rule.
Posted by fi360 on June 24, 2016 in
Another reminder of the need to become well-versed on the fiduciary rule's conditions for rollover advice
Posted by on June 17, 2016 in
We spoke with Sheri about her conference session, Your Brand, Your Business, Your Bottomline.
Posted by on June 10, 2016 in
We spoke with Scott about his conference session, Devil or Angel: Is There Profit in Working with Non-Profits?
Podcast: Talk 28 - An interview with Gary Sutherland, CEO of NAPLIA, and Paul Smith, SVP of NAPLIA, who were speakers at INSIGHTS 2016
Posted by on June 01, 2016 in
We spoke with Gary and Paul about their conference session, What You Need to Know About Cybersecurity.